Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Stovall Family













I was thrilled to hear from the Stovall family the past weekend.  It has literally been years since I last saw Dean and his family for photos.  Now that Dean has married and has a family all his own, I was honored to revisit the park where we had taken photos many years ago.

I loved meeting everyone and felt honored that they made the drive up from Pratville on a Saturday morning.

Everyone was awesome to work with and the babies were just adorable!  Elijah and Evelyn are just precious and both around 7 months, so they were sitting up really good for some cute head shots.

They were such a fun group and I loved having the opportunity to spend time with his beautiful, adorable sweet wife, Michelle as well as meet all his children.

No comments:

Post a Comment