Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Brita

newborn

11 month
I have thoroughly enjoyed all of my repeat clientel!  This gives me an opportunity to actually see how the yearly progress report is going.. and for this little bright eyed girl.. All is ahead of schedule!

Ms. Brita is only 11 months and is practically running full speed ahead!  She was a quick little booger who I had to keep up with as if I didn't, she would be off into the next room before I could even focus!

They said she started walking just a quick couple weeks ago and there is no turning back now.  She loves her new found independence!

This little girl reminds me of a porcelain doll with her fair complexion, gorgeous strawberry hair and those bright green hazel eyes!!  She's a real life doll!

Jill and Eric have really been such a fun couple to photograph throughout the past year and it's just been a true joy seeing Brita blossom with her fun and full personality!

I really enjoyed hanging out with these three this past weekend! We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day to enjoy some fun photos at the comfort of their beautiful home!







No comments:

Post a Comment