Monday, May 15, 2017

The Andertons












What a great weekend to celebrate family.  Not only was it Mother's Day on Sunday but it was also Mr. Anderton's birthday.  I was so happy to have met the rest of the Andertons after having met and befriended Nancy, their daughter a handful of years ago.

Since then I photographed their grandson Grayson and now I have the honor to photograph all of them!

These guys were a lot of fun and such an easy going group.  We met for their session at the beautiful Anderton homefront.  I can only imagine how special this place is as this is where they raised their family and I am sure it holds many dear memories for everyone.

I loved the backdrop of the classic car as well as the lush, green scenery and pond.  It really was perfect!  We really couldn't of asked for a prettier day and it is always good to see Nancy and her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment