Tuesday, April 4, 2017

The Barber Family









I met with the Barber family over the weekend. It's always so great to see them.  We have known one another for several years now as my dad and the Barber family have been doing business together for many years. We love a good Chevy, so we must give credit to the one and only Dewey Barber Chevrolet Dealership..

I only put the pieces to the puzzle after our first photo session together that I had known this family prior to our photo session which was roughly 8 years ago.. so I am always grateful to hear from Ali when it is time for some updated family shots.

The girls are all growing up.  Riley is now a senior at Gardendale High and the youngest, Savannah is a sophomore and Gracie, isn't soo little anymore.  She is six years old now!!

These guys looked perfect and I loved the soft colors against the white washed wall.  I thought it was a great fit to their keen sense of fashion.

Needless to say, they are always a lot of fun to capture and I couldn't have been happier with ending the weekend with some awesome clients!!

No comments:

Post a Comment