Friday, March 24, 2017

L.G. 6 months!







Just like that.. it is time for Laurel Grace's 6 month session.  I always look forward to seeing the Hughes family.  This go around, we decided to revisit the gardens as this time of year is perfect!  We couldn't of asked for a prettier afternoon earlier this week.  It is spring indeed!

Lindsay did a great job at color coordinating the outfits and I absolutely adored Audrey and Laurel Grace's matching green flower chiffon dresses.  They were perfect!

Ms. L.G. looked like a beautiful blooming flower, I might add, as she put the final touches of a handmade headband that she made earlier that day and little flower slippers that her mother had made.

It's all in the details!!

I am already getting excited about our one year session for fall... but first... I can't forget to savor up and enjoy this moment as I know that she will be one and walking before we know it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment