Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Jeremy's 6 Month







It always means the world when individuals contact me for a portrait session and inquire about my photographic services... It even means that much more when they come back for another session. This is the case for baby Jeremy!! I was blessed enough to meet this precious family for his newborn session and extra blessed to have them welcome me back to see how much this little guy has grown.

He is full of expression and he seemed to enjoy giving me a grin or two as well.  He has it figured out, sitting with his hand propped up on the chair,and he loves to roll and push up, making this look effortless!

This awesome family is always so much fun and I enjoy the home sessions we have had as to me, this helps give me a feel on what baby Jeremy is doing with each age group in the safety and comfort of his familiar surroundings.

He is rolling over really great and by the looks of it, he could be crawling any day! I think our session was a success!  Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment