Friday, March 17, 2017

Baby Jack








I had the best time yesterday morning hanging out for baby Jack's three month session.  I have done some work for Amy in the past with her daughter Lily Hope.. so it meant the world to me that she remembered to give me a ring for Jack's session.

When I walked over to meet Jack, he was all smiles and I knew that we were going to have a great time.  He gave me a big toothless grin as I seemed to hold his interest with baby talk. He seemed very interested in what I had to say!

Jack is three months old, so he was very aware and responsive towards my goofy self.. his eyes followed me and his expressions were priceless.

His sweet, beautiful momma made me feel right at home and I would like to thank her for the hospitality!  I can't wait to share these sweet moments with her, as I feel that a baby is only a baby for a short time and these memories can be very fleeting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment