Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Stokley Minis






For about five years now I have been doing the Fall Mini Sessions.  This year like so many years before gives me a chance to see my repeat clients, hug some necks and grab a handful of professional images that they can use towards their annual Christmas and Holiday Cards as well as give them an updated image to display in their home.

I personally LOVE my mini sessions as they tend to be stress free for the little ones because they seriously last only 15-20 minutes!! This is just enough time for both child and parents to be happy before sending them on their way to enjoy the remainder of the weekend.

This past Saturday I got to start out the day with the lovely Stokley family!!!  I have been photographing this family for several years but must admitt this is their first mini-session to participate in!!

Hopefully they will be sold with the  mini sessions like so many individuals have been over the years. I have a feeling with two little ones it's a great way to capture these two cuties without the stress of a full session. It's almost like everyone wins!

Thanks for coming out this past Saturday to participate with the photo sessions!  I loved seeing everyone and of course having the opportunity to have the Stokley's in front of the camera again! Always an honor.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment