Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Reed Minis





Ok!!  This had to have been one of the hardest sessions I have ever had to photograph.  Not because of bad weather and lord knows it's not because the children were unruly!  Brooks and Brady are always picture perfect!

This session was difficult because this is our first session since the passing of baby Bennett Cameron Reed. The last time I saw the Reed family was for his newborn session. It was joyful and full of excitement with the arrival of Bennett.

Instead of having our mini session this past Saturday, I was supposed to be photographing Bennett's 6 month session. It was evident that his presence will forever be among us. I could feel the weight of sadness lingering like a heavy cloud within me throughout the session.

I want to publicly praise Eric and Britney for getting out there this past Saturday.. for giving her boys a photo session and trying to make the best of this very tragic situation.

Brooks and Brady have hearts of gold and seeing these two brothers laugh and smile, somehow helped me get through our session.

Please continue to pray for the Reed family as they adjust and cope with the recent loss of their baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment