Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Busenlehner Family







Just imagine waking up with this beautiful view as your back yard!  This is exactly what the Busenlehner family does.  I can only imagine that  this is every child's playground fantasy!!

This past weekend I had the chance to go exploring with some pretty awesome families. I realize that seeing all these pretty amazing places and capturing some really fun moments is probably the main reason whey I cannot solely commit to an office job.

The Busenlehner's were kind enough to call on me for this year's family session! I remember having photographed little Andrew for his one year session and it is amazing what a couple of years can do.

Andrew's smile was most definitely contagious and I love how enthusiastic he was about his photos!!
Andrew loves his sisters, Madi and Melissa, and I thought it was so adorable the way he called on them, loved on them and followed them around.

He is one lucky guy!

Mom and dad are always a blast to photograph.  They truly have an amazing place to call home and I would like to thank them for having me over this past weekend. It was a great day discovering and appreciating one of Alabama's hidden oasis.

No comments:

Post a Comment