Monday, October 17, 2016

The Maxwell Family




Oh how I love the Maxwell family!  Their laughter is contagious and seeing them all at ease in front of the camera this past Sunday afternoon makes my heart so happy!  I really don't know where to start and to be honest, I cannot remember where to start.  This beautiful family has been a part of my life for many years now as well as their children's spouses. From a family of 6 to now 17, I must say that they have built a solid foundation of family, home and love.



Rather it be from all our childhood years with school dances, homecoming games to reuniting at joyful occassions such as weddings, to grieving together over loss and tragedies, this family has been a steady hand within our community!

Over the years I have had the honor of photographing their children and grandchildren and being a part of the community we have grown up in has been a very special journey.

So when Maggie inquired with me about taking part with this year's family session, I knew it would be nothing less than of a good time!




It is such a special treat to see Mr. & Mrs. Maxwell with all their beautiful grandchildren.  I really enjoyed having the opportunity seeing the whole gang together.  We couldn't of asked for a better afternoon and a prettier landscape than that of our own local community of Mount Olive, Alabama.







No comments:

Post a Comment