Friday, June 10, 2016

Kindall & Chase











I apologize in advance for the lengthy blog post.  I don't see how I could make this post any shorter as Kindall and Chase's wedding day was filled with so many details and moments that I was really having a hard time choosing!!

I guess I could start from the beginning when she first reached out to me after her engagement to Chase.  We all grew up in the Gardendale area so for me to have the opportunity to photograph another wedding full of so many people I have come to know and care for is always a blessing to me.

I had been looking forward to this wedding all year and it was nothing less of what I was expecting. Kindall did not disappoint with her exquisite style in clothing, and colors.. Every detail was beautiful and noteworthy.

With the recent passing of her dad a few years, it was a very bittersweet day for Kindall and the family! You could sense her dad's presence with the love and beauty from the day. She walked down the aisle with a locket on her ankle Chase had purchased for her. Inside was an etched photo of her dad smiling and she also had a heart pinned inside of her gown from one of her dad's shirts..

I can't say enough about the hospitality and celebration between the Cornelius and Jones families. As I looked around the room, I felt home.. So many familiar faces reminded me how blessed I am to be from Gardendale.. and even more blessed to have those from my hometown keep me in mind for the important moments that they want to be remembered.


















No comments:

Post a Comment